It is a pleasure to work with Tony and I highly recommend his services as a Business Coach.
How Do I Know If I Need a Business Coach?
What is Business Coaching?
All great sporting stars have a coach. Someone who shares in developing a game strategy, creating a plan of action, providing feedback and opportunities for improvement. Coaches bring the best out in sports stars to ensure they reach their potential.
Business people are no different. Whether you you’re wanting to take your business to the next level or improve individually, a Business Coach can ensure you achieve your objectives. Business Coaching is an investment, as an effective Business Coach can get you to grow your sales to a point that you only dreamed of.
Below are some signs that you need a Business Coach:
- Sales are not where you want them to be
- Business is not making enough profit
- Unsure how to take your business to the next level
- Fearful of capitalising on or missing out on opportunities
Business Coaching with TMC involves understanding where your business is, where you’d like it to be, creating the Goal Achievement Program (GAP) to get your business there, and then developing strategies that ensure success.
How Do I Know if Business Coaching Is Right for Me?
Is your business where you want it to be? If not, why not? Alternatively, you might believe you’re on track, but what if you could achieve your goal more efficiently or effectively, or even better, set a new goal that you didn’t think was possible?
In order to get the most from Business Coaching, you need to be open to being challenged, feeling uncomfortable and held to account. At TMC, we pride ourselves on getting results for our clients, but this requires the client to have a preparedness to grow.
Do You Only Work With Established Companies?
TMC specialises in working with small-medium enterprises ranging from 1-30 employees, in a variety of industries. We work with this group of businesses for a couple of reasons:
- The agility of decision making and speed of implementation
- Passing on 20+ years of senior corporate experience to small business owners who have a great product or service, but are struggling with the intricacies of operating a successful business
- TMC is a small business , who understands and can empathise with the opportunities and struggles of small business
Do You Offer Ongoing Consulting Services?
Business Coaching is not like a prescription medicine where you take it once and you’re cured. Business Coaching is more like an effective multivitamin, that when taken constantly is improving performance and plugging any gaps.
Also, our business is based on the longevity of partnership with our clients. We want our clients to grow with TMC, and TMC to grow with our clients.